SOURCE: Salt Lake Tribune
He wanted to expose the truth about the past they wanted to keep secret.
SOURCE: The Herald Journal
Arrington was appointed church historian by LDS Church in 1972.
SOURCE: The Salt Lake Tribune
To the end of his life Arrington worried that he might face some kind of church discipline for his candid approach to the past.
- Suffrage: Women's Long Battle for the Vote (Virtual Event, 10/26)
- The Supreme Court Is Helping Republicans Rig Elections
- Online Lecture: Stolen: Five Free Boys Kidnapped Into Slavery and Their Astonishing Odyssey Home (11/2)
- In a Land of Cul-de-Sacs, the Street Grid Stages a Comeback
- Frontline: Whose Vote Counts?