SOURCE: ZD Net
Microsoft creates a program that aims to use AI to preserve the world's cultures in the face of globalisation.
SOURCE: The Sociable
Now researchers don’t have to read every document to find out what’s in them.
by Kevin Baker
America has a long, complicated track record of dreading that robots would take our jobs.
SOURCE: USA Today
Elon Musk isn't the only high-profile figure concerned about the rise of artificial intelligence.
SOURCE: Science World Report
In the novel, "Homo Deus: A Brief History of Tomorrow,” the historian warns that Artificial Intelligence will lead to a future class of useless humans.
SOURCE: Business Insider
After its last AI chatbot turned into a genocide-advocating, misogynistic, holocaust-denying racist, the company's latest project — a bot that tells you what's in photos — refuses to even look at photos of Adolf Hitler.
- Trump administration says joint UNC, Duke Middle East Studies program portrays Islam too positively
- What White Kids Learn About Race in School
- Frederick Douglass photos smashed stereotypes. Could Elizabeth Warren selfies do the same?
- Chronicling New York’s Muslim History
- New Documents Illuminate The University of Texas’s Secret Strategy to Keep Out Black Students
- Women Scientists Were Written Out of History. It’s Margaret Rossiter’s Lifelong Mission to Fix That
- Allen C. Guelzo Reviews Sidney Blumenthal's Latest Installment of His Biography of Lincoln
- What Reconstruction-Era Laws Can Teach Our Democracy: The NY Times Reviews Eric Foner's Latest Book
- Should historians read their own book?
- Cokie Roberts, Pioneering Journalist Who Helped Shape NPR, Dies At 75