The daughters of Dr. Larry Braunstein say he came to Donald J. Trump’s aid with a diagnosis of bone spurs during the Vietnam draft.
SOURCE: The Daily Beast
by Michael Daly
When The Donald’s dad destroyed a Coney Island landmark with big plans for a development, he expected the Brooklyn Democratic machine to smooth the way.
- Law Professor Criticized After Reading Racial Slur In Class
- Chicago 1968: Blood Outside the Arena (Reprinted from 8/28/1968)
- Abraham Lincoln and the Shavuot Controversy of 1865
- This Montana Farm Boy Became a Scientific Legend, Developing Vaccines to Protect Kids Worldwide
- Should the U.S. Favor Public Health or the Economy? History Shows they’re Inseparable