SOURCE: War on the Rocks
by Rebecca Slayton
Machines have been taking over tasks that otherwise require human intelligence for decades, if not centuries.
SOURCE: Washington Post
by Margaret O'Mara
For AT&T in the 1950s, antitrust enforcement helped increase competition while keeping Ma Bell intact.
by Rebecca Onion
A new book takes a historical look at how tech affects our collective mental state—and somehow, it’s not tedious.
- Alabama's State Archives Confronts Its Racist Past
- Alumni Blitz for the Liberal Arts
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg had to Leave America to See how Unfairly it Treated Women
- “The White Man Who Stayed” Tells A Story Of Activism During The Civil Rights Era (audio)
- U.K. Conservation Society Details Links to Colonialism and Slavery