SOURCE: World Economic Forum
Germany has done more than other nations to enlist the advice of philosophers, historians of science, theologians and jurists as it navigates the delicate ethical balancing act of reopening society while safeguarding the health of the public.
SOURCE: American Academy of Arts & Sciences
59% reported another history subject as their secondary field!
This Research Suggests Why Historians Have to Begin Acknowledging that Biology Is a Key Factor in a Person’s Politics
by John R. Hibbing, Kevin B. Smith, and John R. Alford
Lab experiments conducted around the world demonstrate a relationship between political beliefs and physiological response to disgusting, threatening, or simply disquieting aspects of life.
This page is designed to help historians keep up with the sciences.
- Why Trump’s Blunt Appeals to Suburban Voters May Not Work
- How the Greensboro Four Sit-In Sparked a Movement
- 5 Vice Presidential Candidates Who Made History
- The Impact of White Evangelicals on U.S. Politics (Audio)
- Massachusetts Senators Form Panel To Suggest New State Seal, Which Would Replace Version Native Americans Call Racist