SOURCE: World Economic Forum
Germany has done more than other nations to enlist the advice of philosophers, historians of science, theologians and jurists as it navigates the delicate ethical balancing act of reopening society while safeguarding the health of the public.
SOURCE: American Academy of Arts & Sciences
59% reported another history subject as their secondary field!
This Research Suggests Why Historians Have to Begin Acknowledging that Biology Is a Key Factor in a Person’s Politics
by John R. Hibbing, Kevin B. Smith, and John R. Alford
Lab experiments conducted around the world demonstrate a relationship between political beliefs and physiological response to disgusting, threatening, or simply disquieting aspects of life.
This page is designed to help historians keep up with the sciences.
- New PBS Documentary on New York Gossip Columnist Walter Winchell
- Northam Calls for VMI Investigation after Black Cadets Describe Relentless Racism
- After Chicago 7 Trial, Mrs. Jean Fritz Helped Change the Course of History
- Despite Everything, People Still Have Weddings at ‘Plantation’ Sites
- Why Do Witches Ride Brooms? The History Behind the Legend
- John Brown And Abraham Lincoln: Divergent Paths In The Fight To End Slavery (audio)
- "White Supremacy" Once Meant David Duke and the Klan. Now it Refers to Much More
- A Look At The Long History Of Latino Republicans
- American Historical Association Announces 2020 Prize Winners
- How Saidiya Hartman Retells the History of Black Life