by Alan M. Kraut
The coronavirus will not succeed in doing to American society what fascism did to Europe in the 1930s and 1940s, but it has sparked a virulent wave of racism and intolerance, especially aimed at Chinese Americans.
by George Chauncey on behalf of the Organization of American Historians
Excerpt from the historians' amicus brief to the Supreme Court.
- Black Lives Matter Movement Prods Bethlehem and Other Districts to Review How History is Taught
- Riots Long Ago, Luxury Living Today
- Native Americans and Polynesians Met Around 1200 A.D.
- Campaign Urges NASA to Rename the John C. Stennis Space Center
- Historical Association Schools Teachers on White House History
- MIT Professor Tunney Lee, an Architect, Urban Planner, and Historian of Chinatown, Dies at 88
- Historian Adrian Miller on Denver’s Underrepresented Legacy of Black Culinary Excellence
- In Memoriam: Historian and Politician Ivo Banac