by Rebecca Spang
Historians need to reclaim money as something to be studied in specific social and political contexts.
by Finbarr Curtis
How he compares with William Jennings Bryan, the Populist’s populist, in many contemporaries'' opinion.
by Jody Avirgan
A short history of data collection from Bryan to Obama
by Douglas M. Charles
Is Bernie Sanders our William Jennings Bryan?
by Christopher L. Webber
The action of the North Carolina legislature to pay compensation to victims of a forced sterilization program brings provides an opportunity to set the infamous Scopes trial in a broader light.
- Will The Coronavirus Change How Skeptics Think About Science?
- Pandemic Journal, March 30–April 5
- Myron Rolle, now a doctor treating coronavirus patients, draws on football background in crisis
- Will the Virus Trigger a Second Arab Spring?
- Comfort From a 102-Year-Old Who has Lived Through a Flu Pandemic, the Depression and WWII