by Rebecca Spang
Historians need to reclaim money as something to be studied in specific social and political contexts.
by Finbarr Curtis
How he compares with William Jennings Bryan, the Populist’s populist, in many contemporaries'' opinion.
by Jody Avirgan
A short history of data collection from Bryan to Obama
by Douglas M. Charles
Is Bernie Sanders our William Jennings Bryan?
by Christopher L. Webber
The action of the North Carolina legislature to pay compensation to victims of a forced sterilization program brings provides an opportunity to set the infamous Scopes trial in a broader light.
- WBUR Is Belatedly Giving Credit to a Female Historian for a Segment
- Behind the men on the moon, there were thousands of women
- Professor Rebecca Gordon Pens Essay Revealing Her Abortion and Examines Ongoing History of Roe v. Wade
- Podcast Discusses History of the CIA
- Watching 'Chernobyl': How Important Are Visuals for Understanding History?