SOURCE: Perspectives on History
by Acadia Roher
How the Arkansas People’s History Project utilizes public history and engagement.
SOURCE: Philadelphia Inquirer
The Historical Society cited operating deficits and a lack of financial stability as the reason for the layoffs.
SOURCE: Washington Post
For more than two decades, one small publisher far from New York has been quietly rescuing remnants of history from the flames of oblivion.
SOURCE: Chicago Tribune
Geoffrey Baer's 'Chicago Time Machine' takes deep-dish look at the past.
- USA Today Publishes New Articles As Part Of Series, "1619: Searching for Answers"
- Washington doesn't have a Latino history museum. These people are hoping to change that
- A history of key United Auto Workers strikes against GM
- Fact-checking Andrew Yang on history of universal basic income
- Hobby Lobby Will Return Biblical Antiquities Allegedly Stolen by Oxford Professor
- Historians Allison Horrocks and Mary Mahoney bring history to life in podcast
- Modern art historian, US museum director and clergyman EA Carmean, Jr has died, age 74
- Historian Andrew David Teaching Impeachment during an Impeachment Inquiry
- Historian Brad Simpson Says He's Never Read a Letter As Unhinged As Trump's To Erdogan
- Academic Twitter's Gender Imbalance