SOURCE: Norfolk Virginian-Pilot
“You’re robbing an entire nation of people of their history by pretending Croatoan is a mystery on a tree,” said Scott Dawson.
SOURCE: ABC11 (NC)
"When you use the term genocide, it really brings home the fact that this isn't just over reproductive behavior, it's really about eliminating a group of people," said a co-author of the study.
SOURCE: Smithsonian Magazine
Genetic analysis of their modern descendants shows that people from the Pacific Islands and South America interacted long before Europeans arrived.
- Alabama's State Archives Confronts Its Racist Past
- Alumni Blitz for the Liberal Arts
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg had to Leave America to See how Unfairly it Treated Women
- “The White Man Who Stayed” Tells A Story Of Activism During The Civil Rights Era (audio)
- U.K. Conservation Society Details Links to Colonialism and Slavery