SOURCE: NY Times
by Russell Cobb
The African-American community is working to change the narrative of the 1921 massacre.
SOURCE: Washington Post
Nearly a century after a race massacre left as many as 300 people dead, the city plans to dig for suspected mass graves that may have been used to dispose of African American bodies.
- Suffrage: Women's Long Battle for the Vote (Virtual Event, 10/26)
- The Supreme Court Is Helping Republicans Rig Elections
- Online Lecture: Stolen: Five Free Boys Kidnapped Into Slavery and Their Astonishing Odyssey Home (11/2)
- In a Land of Cul-de-Sacs, the Street Grid Stages a Comeback
- Frontline: Whose Vote Counts?