SOURCE: Simon and Schuster (Special to HNN)
Wilson biographer explains why she thinks he was one of the most consequential presidents, flaws and all
An interview with Patricia O’Toole, the author of "The Moralist: Woodrow Wilson and the World He Made."
Why Have Jefferson’s Biographers Largely Overlooked His Love Affair with the Work of Laurence Sterne?
by M. Andrew Holowchak and Amy J. Barbee
Here’s what they’ve been missing.
- Suffrage: Women's Long Battle for the Vote (Virtual Event, 10/26)
- The Supreme Court Is Helping Republicans Rig Elections
- Online Lecture: Stolen: Five Free Boys Kidnapped Into Slavery and Their Astonishing Odyssey Home (11/2)
- In a Land of Cul-de-Sacs, the Street Grid Stages a Comeback
- Frontline: Whose Vote Counts?