SOURCE: Inside Higher Ed
Missouri Western cuts 30 percent of the faculty, along with programs in history, political science, sociology, economics, music and more.
SOURCE: The Crimson
Harvard's history department is rebranding to respond to national changes.
- Suffrage: Women's Long Battle for the Vote (Virtual Event, 10/26)
- The Supreme Court Is Helping Republicans Rig Elections
- Online Lecture: Stolen: Five Free Boys Kidnapped Into Slavery and Their Astonishing Odyssey Home (11/2)
- In a Land of Cul-de-Sacs, the Street Grid Stages a Comeback
- Frontline: Whose Vote Counts?