The PBS film features stories from a number of African-American entrepreneurs, including several Chicagoans who played key roles in various industries, from journalist Ida B. Wells to publisher John H. Johnson.
- How to Handle the Hate in America’s Musical Heritage
- In Fights Over Face Masks, Echoes of the American Seatbelt Wars
- Which Constitution is Amy Coney Barrett Talking About?
- Edward C. Meyer, General who Revamped Post-Vietnam ‘Hollow Army,’ Dies at 91
- How Aaron Sorkin Preserved the Disorder of Chicago’s 1969 Courtroom ‘Circus’