by Maxximilian Seijo
Rather than rely on economists that used to tell us that we can’t afford to care of people, MMT gives us the precise tools to do so.
by Rebecca Spang
Historians need to reclaim money as something to be studied in specific social and political contexts.
- Watching 'Chernobyl': How Important Are Visuals for Understanding History?
- The Surprising Things Arctic Ice Can Tell Us About Human History
- 'History on a stick’ signs disappearing too fast to keep up
- Colin Palmer, Historian of the African Diaspora, Is Dead at 75
- What and Whom Are Jewish Museums For?