SOURCE: Black Perspectives
Historians Nathan Connolly and Beryl Satter Interviewed On Housing Discrimination in the Jim Crow US and The Case for Reparations
Nathan Connolly is the Herbert Baxter Adams Associate Professor of History at Johns Hopkins University and Beryl Satter is Professor of History at Rutgers University.
SOURCE: Washington Post
by Elizabeth A. Herbin-Triant
Ghettos exist because of housing discrimination.
- Human Remains Found in Search for 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre Victims
- Ukraine Seeks UN Cultural Status for Beloved Borscht. A Culinary Spat with Russia Could be Brewing
- Shouting Matches, Partisan Rallies, Guns at Polling Places: Tensions High at Early-Voting Sites
- New PBS Documentary on New York Gossip Columnist Walter Winchell
- Northam Calls for VMI Investigation after Black Cadets Describe Relentless Racism
- Collin College Professor’s Tweet About Vice President Sparks Debate Over Academia And Free Speech
- Webinar: Teaching Assistants in the Time of COVID
- Why Is America the World’s Police? (Review)
- AHA Issues Letter Defending AHA Member’s Right to Free Speech
- John Brown And Abraham Lincoln: Divergent Paths In The Fight To End Slavery (audio)