SOURCE: NY Times
by Jill Lepore
“At no point before the actual moon landing did any majority of Americans support the mission to land on the moon,” Lepore says in this podcast.
SOURCE: Washington Post
This is the first direct image of something theorized for more than a century.
SOURCE: The Conversation
Apollo 11 brought a message of peace to the Moon - but Neil and Buzz almost forgot to leave it behind
by Michelle L.D. Hanlon
You may be surprised to learn there are more than a hundred sites on the Moon with evidence of human activity.
SOURCE: Live Science
It's the third in a series of archives that make up the Billion Year Archive initiative.
"There has never been historic preservation off our planet. It's a really difficult subject."
- WBUR Is Belatedly Giving Credit to a Female Historian for a Segment
- Behind the men on the moon, there were thousands of women
- Professor Rebecca Gordon Pens Essay Revealing Her Abortion and Examines Ongoing History of Roe v. Wade
- Podcast Discusses History of the CIA
- Watching 'Chernobyl': How Important Are Visuals for Understanding History?