SOURCE: History Extra
Seven leading historians assess whether we are witnessing the dawn of a new era of extremism.
SOURCE: Reynolds Journalism Institute
by Kathryn Palmer
Media historian Earnest Perry explains why journalists should put more history in the headlines.
by Walter G. Moss
What the world needs more than ever are wise political leaders who can redirect technology to serve the common good.
- USA Today Publishes New Articles As Part Of Series, "1619: Searching for Answers"
- Washington doesn't have a Latino history museum. These people are hoping to change that
- A history of key United Auto Workers strikes against GM
- Fact-checking Andrew Yang on history of universal basic income
- Hobby Lobby Will Return Biblical Antiquities Allegedly Stolen by Oxford Professor
- Historians Allison Horrocks and Mary Mahoney bring history to life in podcast
- Modern art historian, US museum director and clergyman EA Carmean, Jr has died, age 74
- Historian Andrew David Teaching Impeachment during an Impeachment Inquiry
- Historian Brad Simpson Says He's Never Read a Letter As Unhinged As Trump's To Erdogan
- Academic Twitter's Gender Imbalance