SOURCE: The Hill
Alabama governor defends Confederate monuments: We don't need 'out-of-state liberals' telling us what to do
Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey (R) released a campaign ad touting an act she signed last year to protect Confederate monuments in the state.
- Law Professor Criticized After Reading Racial Slur In Class
- Chicago 1968: Blood Outside the Arena (Reprinted from 8/28/1968)
- Abraham Lincoln and the Shavuot Controversy of 1865
- This Montana Farm Boy Became a Scientific Legend, Developing Vaccines to Protect Kids Worldwide
- Should the U.S. Favor Public Health or the Economy? History Shows they’re Inseparable