SOURCE: Lapham's Quarterly
by Peniel E. Joseph
Racial apartheid’s grip on American democracy, argued King, corrupted the nation in war and peace.
SOURCE: The Nation
by The Rev. Dr. William J. Barber II and Jonathan Wilson-Hartgrove
America is not in trouble because people are not praying; we face an exacerbated public health crisis because this administration has spent more time preying on the most vulnerable than lifting all people.
SOURCE: Black Perspectives
by Justin Rose
“I’d like somebody to mention that day that Martin Luther King, Jr., tried to give his life serving others…I want you to say that I tried to love and serve humanity.”
by Mike McQuillan
A unique New York City school sends teens citywide seeking answers to questions involving social justice issues.
by Martin Halpern
They still contain great ideas for social justice.
- Law Professor Criticized After Reading Racial Slur In Class
- Chicago 1968: Blood Outside the Arena (Reprinted from 8/28/1968)
- Abraham Lincoln and the Shavuot Controversy of 1865
- This Montana Farm Boy Became a Scientific Legend, Developing Vaccines to Protect Kids Worldwide
- Should the U.S. Favor Public Health or the Economy? History Shows they’re Inseparable