SOURCE: San Diego Union-Tribune
General Motors and the United Auto Workers reached a tentative contract deal Wednesday.
by Timothy P. Lynch
It happened in Flint, Michigan 80 years ago. We should remember it today. It was American labor’s biggest victory of the 20th century.
- Suffrage: Women's Long Battle for the Vote (Virtual Event, 10/26)
- The Supreme Court Is Helping Republicans Rig Elections
- Online Lecture: Stolen: Five Free Boys Kidnapped Into Slavery and Their Astonishing Odyssey Home (11/2)
- In a Land of Cul-de-Sacs, the Street Grid Stages a Comeback
- Frontline: Whose Vote Counts?