A Politico/Morning Consult poll out early Wednesday found 49 percent of Trump voters think he won the popular vote, compared to just 40 percent who think Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton won it.
- James E. Hinton’s Unseen Films Reframe the Black Power Movement
- Rimbaud and Verlaine: France Agonises over Digging up Gay Poets
- Would Biden or Trump End America's Forever Wars?
- Weaken the Presidency—Even If Biden Wins
- The Story Behind Amy Coney Barrett’s Little-Known Christian Group People Of Praise