SOURCE: The Guardian
The 50th anniversary of the polarising New Haven Nine trial has led to a group exhibition exploring racial injustice.
SOURCE: King 5
Remember Black Panther Party co-founder Bobby Seale? He's still around and he's still got plenty to say.
In a video interview he recalled how as a Panther he demanded to watch the police carrying out their duties.
- Suffrage: Women's Long Battle for the Vote (Virtual Event, 10/26)
- The Supreme Court Is Helping Republicans Rig Elections
- Online Lecture: Stolen: Five Free Boys Kidnapped Into Slavery and Their Astonishing Odyssey Home (11/2)
- In a Land of Cul-de-Sacs, the Street Grid Stages a Comeback
- Frontline: Whose Vote Counts?