SOURCE: ABC News
The radical history behind International Women's Day.
Dr. Sarah Bond (@SarahEBond) asked "How did your female mentor make a difference in your career?" Here are some of the responses.
SOURCE: History channel
Wednesday’s women’s strike traces its roots to a socialist protest in 1907, but historians say the event that was said to have inspired the 1907 protest was manufactured.
- Why Trump’s Blunt Appeals to Suburban Voters May Not Work
- How the Greensboro Four Sit-In Sparked a Movement
- 5 Vice Presidential Candidates Who Made History
- The Impact of White Evangelicals on U.S. Politics (Audio)
- Massachusetts Senators Form Panel To Suggest New State Seal, Which Would Replace Version Native Americans Call Racist