SOURCE: Daniel Pipes Blog
by Daniel Pipes
Why have Poles responded so differently from Western Europeans to Muslim migration?
by Hasia Diner
“Greenhorns like us were the only ones they could get.” – John Nordstrom, founder of the Nordstrom empire.
by David B. Parker
We’ve been here before. In the South they stopped blacks from voting without mentioning blacks.
Those Who Deny Succor to the Immigrant in the Name of “The West” Are Themselves Profoundly Anti-Western
by Ed Simon
America in particular has been multicultural since the beginning.
- Alabama's State Archives Confronts Its Racist Past
- Alumni Blitz for the Liberal Arts
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg had to Leave America to See how Unfairly it Treated Women
- “The White Man Who Stayed” Tells A Story Of Activism During The Civil Rights Era (audio)
- U.K. Conservation Society Details Links to Colonialism and Slavery