'NYT' Launches 'Unfinished Work' Virtual Series, Focuses On Women's RightsHistorians in the News
tags: suffrage, digital history, womens history, 19th Amendment
As the 19th Amendment celebrates its 100th anniversary, The New York Times is launching a special virtual interactive event series dubbed “Unfinished Work.” The five-part series, which launches with support from presenting sponsor MassMutual, spotlights the ongoing fight for women’s rights.
comments powered by Disqus
- Bob Murray, Who Fought Against Black Lung Regulations As A Coal Operator, Has Filed For Black Lung Benefits
- A Pro-Trump Militant Group Has Recruited Thousands of Police, Soldiers, and Veterans
- An Appeal to the HNN Community: Help Longtime Supporter and Contributor Ron Steinman
- Washington History Seminar 10/2: Gambling with Armageddon: Nuclear Roulette from Hiroshima to the Cuban Missile Crisis, 1945-1962
- Smithsonian Taps N.Y. Cultural Director To Lead African American Museum
- With Evictions Looming, Cities Revisit a Housing Experiment From the ’70s (video)
- Stephen Wertheim's "Tomorrow the World: The Birth of US Global Supremacy" (video)
- Catholic University of America Presents Geraldo Cadava on "The Hispanic Republican"
- OAH Statement on White House Conference on American History
- The Joke’s on Us