AHA's Committee on LGBT History Announces Hardship GrantsHistorians in the News
tags: queer history, LGBTQ history, coronavirus, professional associations
In an effort to address member needs, we are announcing 10 CLGBTH Hardship Grants of $200 each to members of the Committee. First-come first-served, no questions asked. To request, please send one email to BOTH Julio Capó Jr. and Emily Hobson at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
comments powered by Disqus
- Hank Aaron's Lasting Impact is Measured in More than Home Runs
- Hank Aaron's 715th, Called by Vin Scully
- Washington Must Treat White Supremacist Terrorism as a Transnational Threat
- Charlottesville Inspired Biden to Run. Now It Has a Message for Him
- Biden Revokes Trump Report Promoting "Patriotic Education"
- How Tuskegee Airmen Fought Military Segregation With Nonviolent Action
- What the History of the Ku Klux Klan Can Teach Us about the Capitol Riot
- Reconstruction Era Expert On Why Politicians Use Terms Unity And Healing
- The COVID-19 Vaccination Drive May be Slow—But it’s Already Faster than Any in History
- Operation Desert Shirt