Racist, Anti-Semitic Flyers Found on Princeton CampusBreaking News
tags: Princeton, racism, Antisemitic
For the second time this year, white supremacist flyers have appeared at Princeton University. It is unclear who’s responsible for posting the flyers, which were spotted on the New Jersey campus Monday, but they came in two varieties: the first, a personal attack against a Jewish resident of the city of Princeton; the second, an advertisement for a fake course at the university called, “Introduction to White Studies: White Guilt and Reparations.”
The personal attack, titled “The Truth About ‘White Privilege’ and Jewish Supremacy,” targets Linda Oppenheim. According to Forward, Oppenheim has worked on racial and justice issues in Princeton and has specifically promoted more pathways for racial inclusivity within the Jewish community.
Whoever targeted Oppenheim was familiar with her work and sought to discredit her.
The flyer, which the Daily Princetonian showcases in full, appears as one might expect—littered with grammatical errors and lies, like the claim that 70 percent of the sexual predators who have been exposed in recent weeks are Jewish.
comments powered by Disqus
- Bob Murray, Who Fought Against Black Lung Regulations As A Coal Operator, Has Filed For Black Lung Benefits
- A Pro-Trump Militant Group Has Recruited Thousands of Police, Soldiers, and Veterans
- An Appeal to the HNN Community: Help Longtime Supporter and Contributor Ron Steinman
- Washington History Seminar 10/2: Gambling with Armageddon: Nuclear Roulette from Hiroshima to the Cuban Missile Crisis, 1945-1962
- Smithsonian Taps N.Y. Cultural Director To Lead African American Museum
- With Evictions Looming, Cities Revisit a Housing Experiment From the ’70s (video)
- Stephen Wertheim's "Tomorrow the World: The Birth of US Global Supremacy" (video)
- Catholic University of America Presents Geraldo Cadava on "The Hispanic Republican"
- OAH Statement on White House Conference on American History
- The Joke’s on Us