Trump Press Secretary Sean Spicer: Even Hitler didn't use chemical weaponsBreaking News
tags: Hitler, Syria, chemical weapons, Sean Spicer
White House press secretary Sean Spicer on Wednesday erred in claiming that Adolf Hitler did not use chemical weapons during World War II.
“You had someone as despicable as Hitler, who didn’t even sink to using chemical weapons,” Spicer said during Wednesday’s press briefing.
Hitler is known to have used cyanide gas in mass murders of Jews.
comments powered by Disqus
- History Says Bloomberg 2020 Would Be a Sure Loser
- Then and now: How Trump impeachment hearing is different
- Poland asks Netflix to make changes to documentary about Nazi death camp guard
- What is a caliph? The Islamic State tries to boost its legitimacy by hijacking a historic institution
- Russian Historian Professor, Found With Bag of Severed Arms, Admits He Killed Student
- Black Perspectives Publishes Online Forum: "Researching, Teaching, and Embodying the Black Diaspora"
- Distinguished professor, civil war historian James I. “Bud” Robertson Jr. passes away
- Noel Ignatiev, scholar who called for abolishing whiteness, dies at 78
- Historians Elizabeth Catte, Rebecca Solnit, and Peniel Joseph Quoted in Washington Post Article, "The Democrats Are Moving Left. Will America Follow?"
- When Southern Historians Made History Themselves