Jeremy Corbyn faces mutiny within Labour as Ken Livingstone escapes expulsion over Hitler commentsBreaking News
tags: Hitler, Zionism, Ken Livingstone, Jeremy Corbyn
Jeremy Corbyn is facing a mutiny over Labour’s failure to expel Ken Livingstone from the party over his remarks about Hitler and Zionism.
The former mayor of London refused to apologise after a disciplinary panel found him guilty of bringing the party into disrepute – but failed to expel him, instead ruling he will be suspended from holding office for a year.
He will still be free to vote on party matters and attend meetings.
comments powered by Disqus
- Alabama's State Archives Confronts Its Racist Past
- Alumni Blitz for the Liberal Arts
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg had to Leave America to See how Unfairly it Treated Women
- “The White Man Who Stayed” Tells A Story Of Activism During The Civil Rights Era (audio)
- U.K. Conservation Society Details Links to Colonialism and Slavery