The Overlooked Problem in the History Jobs CrisisHistorians in the News
tags: history majors, history crisis, AHA2017
PhD programs emphasize research, but small schools that are hiring need people who can teach, says Kevin Gannon.
This interview was recorded by the History News Network on January 7, 2017 at the annual meeting of the American Historical Association.
comments powered by Disqus
- Alabama's State Archives Confronts Its Racist Past
- Alumni Blitz for the Liberal Arts
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg had to Leave America to See how Unfairly it Treated Women
- “The White Man Who Stayed” Tells A Story Of Activism During The Civil Rights Era (audio)
- U.K. Conservation Society Details Links to Colonialism and Slavery