Castro ordered JFK killed? Wiki entry edited by someone in the government says so.Breaking News
tags: JFK, Wikipedia, assassination
A new Twitter account, congress edits, now tracks changes in Wikipedia entries made by people with access to a congressional computer. One of the surprising discoveries is that someone at a congressional computer keeps changing the Wiki entry on the Kennedy assassination.
Here's what the edited entry reports:
A ten-month investigation from November 1963 to September 1964 by the Warren Commission concluded that Kennedy was assassinated by Lee Harvey Oswald, acting on behalf of the regime of Fidel Castro, and that Jack Ruby also acted behalf of the regime of Fidel Castro when he killed Oswald before he could stand trial.
It is not known who has been editing the Wikipedia entry or from which computer the changes have been made.
For background on @congressedits, see this NYT article.
comments powered by Disqus
- The Danger Of Depoliticising Black Power Activism
- Trump Wants $5 Billion From TikTok Deal for History Project
- Donald Trump vs. the Ivy League: An Election-Year Battle
- How Jimi Hendrix, Racism and Grunge Intersect, 50 Years after the Guitarist’s Death
- Conservatives Are Already Whitewashing the Trump Years
- Capitalism Isn't Working Anymore. Here's How The Pandemic Could Change It Forever
- How the Black Vote Became a Monolith
- Dive Into John F. Kennedy’s Daily CIA Updates
- “Nationalism Will Run Roughshod Over Democracy”: What Can Nazi Germany Tell Us About Trump’s GOP? (Podcast)
- Stephen F. Cohen, Influential Historian of Russia, Dies at 81