The Unmaking of a President: Rethinking Watergate at Forty [VIDEO]Historians/History
tags: American Historical Association, videos
It has been forty years since the Watergate scandal and Richard Nixon's resignation from the presidency (the exact anniversary of his resignation is August 9.) To mark the event, the 2014 Annual Meeting of the American Historical Association hosted a panel dedicated to scandal.
The speakers are David Greenberg (Rutgers), Beverly Gage (Yale), Ken Hughes (UVa), Mark Nevin (Ohio University) and Katherine Scott (U.S. Senate Historical Office).
comments powered by Disqus
- H.R. McMaster on Trump's White House and American National Security (Video)
- Trump's Praise of Robert E. Lee Gets Pushback from Minnesotans Proud of State's Role at Gettysburg
- Why The Supreme Court Ended Up With Nine Justices—And How That Could Change
- Black and White Polk Pastors Overcome Racism in Show of Forgiveness and Grace
- Robert S. Graetz, Rare White Minister to Back Bus Boycott, Dies at 92
- Look What Has Been Taken From Black Americans
- Watching “Watchmen” as a Descendant of the Tulsa Race Massacre
- The Harvard Community Reflects on the Legacy of Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- TODAY: Eric Weitz "A World Divided: The Global Struggle for Human Rights in the Age of Nation-States"
- Russian Police Detain History Professor After Protest