Elaine Carey and Julia Brookins: The Past, Present, and Future of the AHA Tuning Project [VIDEO]Historians in the News
tags: American Historical Association, videos
Elaine Carey is Associate Professor at St. John's University in Queens, NY and the vice-president for the AHA Teaching Division. Julia Brookins is the AHA's special projects coordinator. Both of them have played leading roles in the AHA's Tuning Project for undergraduate education.
comments powered by Disqus
- A Pro-Trump Militant Group Has Recruited Thousands of Police, Soldiers, and Veterans
- An Appeal to the HNN Community: Help Longtime Supporter and Contributor Ron Steinman
- Washington History Seminar 10/2: Gambling with Armageddon: Nuclear Roulette from Hiroshima to the Cuban Missile Crisis, 1945-1962
- Smithsonian Taps N.Y. Cultural Director To Lead African American Museum
- Unredacted FBI Document Sheds New Light on White Supremacist Infiltration of Law Enforcement
- With Evictions Looming, Cities Revisit a Housing Experiment From the ’70s (video)
- Stephen Wertheim's "Tomorrow the World: The Birth of US Global Supremacy" (video)
- Catholic University of America Presents Geraldo Cadava on "The Hispanic Republican"
- OAH Statement on White House Conference on American History
- The Joke’s on Us