Bruce Lee statue unveiled in L.A.'s ChinatownBreaking News
tags: Hollywood, Los Angeles, statues, Bruce Lee, Chinatown
Bruce Lee has been memorialized with a seven-foot bronze statue in L.A.'s Chinatown.
The statue of the late actor and martial arts expert was unveiled Saturday to a crowd of several hundred people in historic Central Plaza, according to the Los Angeles Times....
comments powered by Disqus
- How the US stole thousands of Native American children
- A history of selling out the Kurds, people with 'no friends but the mountains'
- 9 Landmark Supreme Court Cases That Shaped LGBTQ Rights in America
- A newspaper accused the president’s family of profiting from a foreign deal. The president sued.
- Here are the indigenous people Christopher Columbus and his men could not annihilate
- Serhii Plokhii on Ukraine’s Political Frontiers
- ‘Return to the Reich’ Review: Refugee Redux
- Black Perspectives Announces Online Forum Honoring the Life and Work of Dr. Rosalyn Terborg-Penn
- It was the nation’s largest auction of enslaved people. Now, a search for descendants of the ‘weeping time.’
- Historians Jon Meacham, Mark Summers, Keri Leigh Merritt, Michael Ross, Brenda Wineapple, and Benjamin Railton Featured in Article on Andrew Johnson and Impeachment