Will the study of archaeology soon become a thing of the past?Breaking News
tags: Europe, archaeology, stonehenge, Finding Richard III
Finding Richard III (on the premises of Leicester social services no less) is testament to the ingenuity of archaeologists. Weaving together findings from historical analysis of texts with scientific analysis of the skeleton and the site, they have made an overwhelming case that these are the remains of the king....
comments powered by Disqus
- We Insist: A Century Of Black Music Against State Violence
- The Scars of Being Policed While Black (video)
- Book Reconsideration: “A Confederacy of Dunces” — Still an American Comic Masterpiece?
- Mississippi Governor Signs Law Removing Confederate Design From State Flag
- Trump Doubles Down on 'Heritage' Defense of Confederate Statues
- Living in History: Richard Haass, Margaret MacMillan, and Annette Gordon-Reed
- Beyond ‘White Fragility’: If you Want to Let Freedom Ring, Hammer on Economic Injustice.
- The Best Histories of U.S. Policing, According to Experts
- How Mount Rushmore Became Mount Rushmore
- Princeton University Removes Woodrow Wilson From School Name (Audio)